Love Investments are pleased to announce work has begun on a new development in Llandaff. For 50 years, Imperial Buildings, set just off the Cathedral Green, was at the heart of Llandaff as the village post office. This sympathetic regeneration into three superb town houses, guarantees it’s future at the heart of Llandaff community.
The Old Post Office – a three bedroom house set over four floors in the original building with private garden area.
The Cottage – a two bedroom house set over two floors, also in the original building with private garden area.
The Coach House – a brand new build two bedroom property, with exterior finish to match the original 1886 brickwork and design.